The Event – What is it?
• The 2017 Mulan Awards ceremony and Reception to recognise and honour the achievements and success of Chinese women in the UK and elsewhere
• This Annual event for the Charity is hosted by the Chairman, Mei Sim Lai OBE DL and the Trustees of Mulan Foundation Network
• It is an excellent networking opportunity for all attendees
Where, When, and Format
• Monday 11 December 2017 at 6.30pm for 7pm to 10pm
• The Oriental Club, Stratford House, 11 Stratford Place, London W1C 1ES
(Founded by the 1st Duke of Wellington who was the First and only President of the Club from 1824 to 1852, the Club is centrally located just 2 minutes in front of Bond Street tube. Mulan Chairman Mei Sim Lai OBE DL who is on the Committee of the Club looks forward to welcoming you to it.)
• A Drinks, Canapes & Bowl food Reception.
(An opportunity to try the new Mulan Cocktail and Mocktail special created for the event)
• Presentation of the Awards with Speeches
• Charity Auction and Raffle in aid of the Charity
• Musical Entertainment during the evening to be provided by highly talented Chinese musicians
• Dress Code: Black Tie or National Dress